Tuesday 12 February 2013

Nicasia's transmog in the spotlight

I'm no fashion blogger, but I've stuck to my main character Nicasia's transmog for quite a while now. I'm still not bored of it, so I figured I'd share it. It was the result of a sudden impulse, not the most serious one either, yet I am quite happy with the result.

My goal with her mog was to show as little skin as possible - quite unusual for a female draenei, eh? And to make it black. It had to be black. The belt is not entirely fitting, but I've loved it since WotLK. It was the first thing I bought with my emblems of... frost, valor, what were they again that bought you 264 gear? Although I do miss her signature look, the "frost shaman" that goes with her backstory, I am sticking to the following for now - probably until I get a 1-hander and a shield.

Earthfury Helmet
Ironaya's Discarded Mantle
Cloak of the Brood Lord
Chestguard of the Lasher
Gloves of Taut Grip
Waistband of Despair
Leggings of Dubious Charms
Stillwater Boots
Jin'ya, Orb of the Waterspeaker

Something to always be noted with Nicasia is that she does not show her hair. Not unless it's an intimate situation, and well, she doesn't end up in those very often. So now I would love nothing more than a black mail hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment