Tuesday 5 February 2013

Last stage of Dragonwrath! & other dragons

If I had stuck to my original schedule, I would have finished my Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest quest line months before the release of Mists of Pandaria. Sadly I spent ages attempting to collect cinder, but was too lazy to get 1000 of it until yesterday. Thanks to a very nice guild run in great company, I am now on the last stage of the questline called Heart of Flame. At the last stage I must siphon 250 smouldering essence from dead Firelands bosses with the power of Runestaff of Nordrassil, and steal Ragnaros' heart. After this task, which will, knowing me, probably take months, it is time for my very own staff party.






Earlier that day we also got around to killing Sinestra in the Bastion of Twilight.



No comments:

Post a Comment