Thursday 1 November 2012

Through Your Interface: 15 Days of Screenshots #14

See Saz's blog for more information regarding the challenge!

14. Place swap
If you could be any of your characters, who would you be and why?

As much love as I have for Nicasia, I'd have to choose Raleigh for this one. I feel that ginger and I share the most personality traits, but he also has some qualities that I'm really jealous of. I'm sure we'd enjoy spending time together considering his love for literature and all. He's a very peaceful soul, and manages to maintain his peace of mind and balanced view of himself in the universe despite the ghosts in his past.



Other than that, happy November to everyone (= the few that sometimes visit the blog). I hope you'll have a grand month.

No comments:

Post a Comment