Wednesday 17 October 2012

Through Your Interface: 15 Days of Screenshots #10

Back to this challenge! I'm not yet very close to the end, but I've carefully kept my eye out for another challenge to accept once I'm done with this one. Are you hosting a challenge? Feel free to throw me suggestions!

See Saz's blog for more information regarding the challenge!

10. Your WoW crew
Who are the people you hang out with day in and day out? Do you only hang out with your raid mates? Do you have a small, tight knit group of friends that you hang out with? Or are you a strange longer who just hangs out with your pets?

I digged up some really old screenshots for this one! Enjoy!

A pre-Cataclysm hole!

I most likely wouldn't play WoW at all if it wasn't for that crazy drood. My bestest durid! We do loads of weird and crazy stuff together, and have fallen into a ton of holes (as you see above). Hearthstone is a good friend. Kidney is awesome!


Ehehehehahaahaahahheeihhhohihoh! I have much better pictures of Lanfranco, but I want to show him that I have a shot like this. Haha. The paladin in the background is a lovely one. Just look at his gear, it consists of like 333-346 blues. Man, that was long ago. It was also a very important time for me, because I stayed in a crappy guild for two reasons: to be in the same one with Kidney, as it is natural, and to be around Lan. I'm not sure if I've admitted that to him, but it was like that for a long time - it didn't end until we both got kicked... But that's a different story, heh. There's so much to say about him, so I'll summarise it like this: <3

You can also see Billx, a golden-hearted dwarven hunter in the shot. We recruited him to the guild when killing Omen that day. And nowadays he's with us in Menagerie.

You see a night elf death knight, too? That's weird, 'cause I don't.

Remember this, Mae?

The bear you see above is someone I know as Mae, our main tank for most of Dragon Soul and currently a very versatile personality. Despite everything I'm happy he's stuck with us. Sometimes it surprises me that he has. My journey with him is one of those weird chains that happened for an unknown reason, but I'm sure they were meant to happen.

I don't have individual screenshots of everyone I spend time with on WoW, so I'll just give a shout out to our whole raid group for being lovely and tolerating me. I love raiding with you, wiping with you and sharing the guild with you. You're the ones that made it our guild. And you guys are epic!



<3

No comments:

Post a Comment