Sunday 28 October 2012

A warlock's mission

I just came up with a crazy idea that just might work.

Sorley, my demonology, and only, warlock, currently sits at level 50 and my leveling interest for him is moderate. I'm in no hurry to get him to 90, so I began to think what I could use him for. A certain title called Herald of the Titans popped on my mind. I never got to do it in Wrath of the Lich King and I think it's one of the most epic titles in the game. Considering my raiding experience as elemental shaman I'd only take on such a challenge as a damage dealer, so it's perfect. Sorley Sylvester, good sir, I trust you with this heroic task.

I realise this would be mighty impossible on my main realm Moonglade (EU), which is why OpenRaid is the way to go. I've seen several Herald of the Titans runs about, so I'm sure there will be some when the locky is 80. The actual challenge before Algalon is to get the gear, though, as I must acquire it from Wrath of the Lich King raids up to and including Ulduar.

Does anyone have interest in joining me for this challenge? It's definitely not a walk in the park, in fact I'm sure it'll be very difficult, but as I've now got the spark for it, I might as well ask if anyone would like to come along! Just to be clear, the base requirements are: a level 80 character with no items higher than Ulduar 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment